With large slide its easier to play with. You can plug in your headphones (some people unaccountable find sound of Otamatone very disturbing), or connect to an you big Marshall amplifier! Playing on Otamatone stays simple as before. Just hold note in two hands and slide along the neck for pitch by one hand, squeeze the mouth by another. For vibrato just shake!
Many of musical teachers uses Otamatone for teaching children basic of musical theory – its easy and simple.
New Otamatone deluxe comes with handy strap and volume knob (which is new and usefull).
Otamatone deluxe features
- 1.5 times bigger
- Volume knob – (Off to high)
- Could be pluged into an amplifier
- Jack for headphones
- low, medium or high octaves
- Slide your finger up and down the stem to change the pitch (3 levels)
- Squeeze the mouth for vibrato
- AC100~240 (adapter not included)
- DC: 3 x AA (test batteries included)
- Dimensions: 44cm (head to tail)
- Weight: 810g
- Colors: White, Black
- Supplied with a strap
Otamatone Deluxe is now available in our shop!